Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2023

A lot like....?

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here with my first Time for tea designs post for the new year, HAPPY 2023 everyone!!

Now I know we just celebrated Christmas and we have a whole year till it's that time of year again but it's never too early to get a start on Christmas cards is it?!

Today's card uses the It's penguining to look a lot like Christmas stamp and co-ordinating die set....


To create the card I started with a coloured cardstock base which I stamped the sentiment directly onto using Memento tuxedo black ink. 


I then stamped, coloured and die cut the images from the penguin set...
(These were all coloured with alcohol markers).

All the images were adhered with different levels of foam tape to give lots of dimension. I love using foam tape on my cards to make them pop!


To complete the card I added a small touch of sequins adhered with micro glue dots....

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. I look forward to sharing more with you for 2023!! Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.




(Want to do some shopping in the T4T store?! You can use discount code T4TASHLEE10 for discount)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like