Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Warm Winter Wishes Penguins

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Are you a big winter person?  I am definitely not!  Once the holidays are over, I'm ready for it to be warm again!  But at least I get to make some more winter cards with these cute penguins!

To create this cool background, I used the new Wonky Shapes Masking Stencil.  I blended Catherine Pooler's Limoncello, Serenade, and Flirty Fuchsia inks.
  

For the images, I used the It's Penguin-ing to Look a Lot Like Christmas stamp set.  I colored them with OLO Markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a white Gelly Roll pen to add highlights and dots.

I used Bearly Art Glue to glue down my stamped images and some sequins that coordinated with the inks.



Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs Blog today! I hope you have enjoyed this post and feel inspired to make something fun today!  Xx, Amanda




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like