Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2023

You Had me at Meow

Valentines Day is coming up fast, but what if your special someone is a four-legged friend?! We all know how special our pets are, so why not make a card celebrating your own fur baby?


To make this card, I started out by die cutting the Dotty Hearts Cover Plate die from soft pink cardstock (I used Ballet Slipper from Concord & 9th). I then die cut the shadow from the You Had Me at Meow sentiment die from a warm grey, and the sentiment in white. 


I used liquid glue to add the sentiment to the shadow, then added the completed sentiment with foam tape to the card panel.


I stamped one of the kitties from the Kitty Capers stamp set using a Copic-friendly ink, then coloured with the following Copics:


W6, W5, W3, W1, W0 / R32, RV11



I die cut the kitty with the co-ordinating dies, then popped it on to the sentiment with foam tape. Finally, I added a few pink sequins to finish the card off. Simple and sweet, but I really love it!


Make sure to check out the week-long Valentines event going on at Time for Tea Designs this week, with loads of inspiration from the design team, discounts and other events. 


And if you’re placing an order, discount code T4TJAYNE10 will get you 10% off your purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is just so adorable. Love the background, the big kitty sentiment and that adorable cat. Awesome card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like