Pages

Friday 1 April 2022

Slothy Hugs

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today, I have a slimline sloth card to share with you. It features the Be Slothy stamp set and the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies from Time For Tea Designs.

 I started by using an older T4T stencil (Tropic Like It’s Hot) and ink blending on Distress Oxides in the colours Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added some water and white paint splatters for interest.

Next, I die-cut out the panel using the middle rectangle die and the three scalloped circles die. I added foam tape to the back of this panel and set it aside.

I then stamped, Copic coloured and die cut the Sloths using the Be Slothy coordinating die set. I glued parts of the branches to the back of the green stencilled panel and added foam tape to the rest.

On an 8 1/8 by 3 1/8 inch card panel, I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to the clouds section of the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and then added some white splatter. I then added the popped-up slimline panel and sloths to the card.

I stamped the small flower in blue and pink ink, die-cut them and glued them to the branches. I then stamped, copic coloured and die cut three butterflies and glued them to the card.

To complete the card, I added the hugs sentiment from Paper Plane Pals and then added some glossy accents to the flowers and butterflies.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like