Pages

Sunday 27 February 2022

Fairy Happy Birthday

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

The sun shining through my window this morning has inspired me to share the bright and cheery card with you today. I've had these adorable Fairy's in my stash for a while and never seemed to get around to using them. Once I saw the fabulous Sky's the Limit background die from the latest release I knew they would be a perfect match.


To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Toadstool - CR7, CR11, DR3 - BG1, BG3, BG5, BG6 

Skin - FS2, FS4, FS7, TN2

Blonde Hair - LY2, LY1,LY3, GB1, GB3

Brown Hair - GB8, GB10, EB4

Drk Brown Hair  - BG6, BG8, BG9, BG10

Orange - OR1, OR2, OR3 

Blue - TB2, TB3, TB4, TB5 

Wings - IB1, BT2

I die cut the background die from white card, removed the outline part and added colour to the inner sections using distress inks in the colours- Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Speckled Egg.

I adhered the outline onto white card and pieced back in the inked sections. I cut a piece of white card using the grass die from the Slimline Hillside Die, again added colour with the green inks and and added this to the bottom of the die.

I added my images to the card to create the scene and stamped the sentiment I the top RH side of the card. The 'Happy' was stamped and die cut using the matching die from the Bold Sentiments set, this was added to the card using foam pads for dimension.

I created a slimline card blank from white card cut to size to leave a small border around the panel.

I finished off the card with a few randomly placed Enamel Dots.

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like