Pages

Monday 11 January 2021

Cosy Winter


 

This Cosy Winter stamp set from Time for Tea Designs has so many adorable little critters that really do work for far more than just Christmas. I have coloured up this super cute bear with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and done a very simple bit of stenciling in the background using just the wilted violet distress ink, a Time for Tea Designs Beautiful Blender Brush and the Time for Tea Designs Cosy Sweater stencil. I let it fade out and just made it a bit darker where I wanted to put the bear. As a finishing touch I used the speech bubbles stamps and dies to add this little sentiment. The speech bubbles set are just so versatile. There are sentiments for most occasions you can think of so I feel its a real staple to have in your stash. 

If you haven't already seen Time For Tea Designs now also have a new set of Beautiful Blender Brushes! There is a set of 5 brushes in rainbow colours. They are not only beautiful to look at but it is very handy to know easily what colour ink you are using them for :) 


 You can get 10% off any orders at Time For Tea Designs by using my code T4TAMY10.

 Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like