Pages

Thursday 14 January 2021

Unicorn Happy Birthday Card

 Hello DT Vic here today and I have a fun shaped unicorn for you today. I wanted to make something fun and colourful so I used the Unicorn In Training Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.


I love how cute these unicorns are. I made my card base using the silhouette machine but feel free to use a standard size card as this will still work. Once my base was cut out I then used a piece of white card to make a card panel. I then used the Scene It Stencil and a Beautiful Blending Brush along with some Distress Ink Worn Lipstick. I made some pretty clouds and then using the Mountain Scene Builder Dies I die cut some pink and blue card. I added the blue card to the top of the mountains as were in unicorn land the colours are going to be pretty right? I adhered the tops of the mountains to the pink card and then added some Stickles. I then adhered these onto my bottom panel of card and trimmed around the bottom edges as my card is a shaped card.I then adhered my panel onto my card base.


Next I stamped my images onto a piece of copic friendly card and coloured them in with my copic markers. I then used the dies and run them through my die cutting machine. Once the images are cut out I then adhered them onto my card using foam pads.


For my sentiment I used the Happy Birthday greeting from the Butterflies Clear Stamp Set and I used a bright pink ink to stamp my sentiment. I then added some more glitter to the unicorns and rainbow. I hope this I inspires you to create a cute colourful card. 

Don't forget you can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs Purchases using the code:T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

You can also catch Jo tonight at 8pm on our Facebook page where she will be crafting some gorgeous cards. Pop over and say hello and craft along with us or just enjoy watching Jo craft. 

Thanks for stopping by today,

Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like