Pages

Saturday 2 January 2021

Warm Winter Wishes

 


Happy New Year everyone, I hope you have had a lovely holiday period despite the difficult times. I have a super sweet winter themed tag to share with you all today. The tag was pretty quick and easy to create. I used the scalloped circle die from the Spooktacular coordinating die set, I just cut it out twice and stuck it together back to back as the middle circle cuts out making sure to stick my ribbon in between.
It works really well as it fits the snow globe stamp from the Cosy Winter Stamp set perfectly, I found its much easier if you stamp first then cut. I coloured it up really simply with copic markers the trees are really small so you don't need much shading. For the snow I just added some very light blue shading to give it some depth.
The mouse and bear I coloured again with my Copics adding a little pink to the mouse's cheek to give them a rosy feel. I die cut them with the Cosy Winter Coordinating dies and popped them on the tag. Then I popped my sentiment on the bottom this is actually from the Winter Wishes stamp set I just love the cursive alongside the capitals. 
I look forward to seeing your creations and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like