Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

Hippo New Year

 

Hello and happy Friday everyone. I am sharing another new year's card to celebrate the first full week of 2021 even though the world seems to be a bit upside down. To create this card I used several Time For Tea Designs goodies including the Happy New Year Sentiment Die.

To start, I die cut the background from white card stock using the Sparkle Cover Plate Die and adhered it to some silver foil paper. I used the Circle of Love Nesting Dies to cut out a circle border from some teal card stock and stuck this down to the center of the card. I used the Happy New Year sentiment die to cut out some blue card stock which I glued down on top of the circle border. I used my white Gelly Roll Pen to add some accents to the letters.


The critters are from the Life's Ups & Downs Clear Stamp Set and the balloons are from the Happy New Year Critters Clear Stamp Set. I stamped, die-cut and coloured the critters and numbered balloons with my copics. I die cut the shaped balloons using the coordinating dies from the Happy New Year Critters set from some Recollections Holiday Shimmer paper. I adhered these balloons down to the background using liquid glue.

For the balloon strings, I drew them on some white card stock, cut them out and stuck them down with liquid glue. I used foam tape to adhere the remaining elements.

I hope you like this card and would consider using my design team code -  T4TANNALISA10 - to save 10% off your next order from T4T. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like