Pages

Saturday 30 January 2021

Underneath the Stars!


 


Happy Saturday everyone are you making any Valentine's Day cards? I have a super sweet one to share with you today. I love how these sets work together, for my background I used the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate die. I coloured it up with Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxides. Then spritzed some water on to add some texture. I popped that onto some warm yellow card and added some glitter with the clear Wink of Stella brush pens. Then popped that onto some red card and straight onto my card base.
The tree is from the Autumn Scene cover plate die I cut it out and coloured it with a brown distress oxide these really make the embossed details pop. I needed some grass to ground my kitties so cut out some using the Standalone Landscape die I cut out on large piece then cut it out again lower on the same piece. 
The cue kitties are from the new Smitten Kittens I just love how their tales are curled together to form  a little love heart. I used e99, e97 and e95 for the ginger kitty and w7, w5 and w3 for the grey kitty.  I felt like it needed a pop of warmth at the bottom so coloured up the picnic blanket from the Plaid Background Clear stamp set.  
For the sentiment I cut out the love die from the Circle of Love Nesting Die set and stamped out I and Mew at either side. 
I just love how this one came out and I hope you did too, I can't stop colouring up these cute kitties so be prepared to see lots more cards coming up. 
Don't forget if you want to buy anything in the shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like