Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

How To Video: Dry Embossing & Emboss Resist Techniques


Happy New Year all! 
This is my first Blog Post of the Year and I'm so excited to share this non-wintery card with you. :)

Don't get me wrong I'm not over the winter projects just yet, but I did feel like it was time for a bit of colour and positivity in our lives!


This card also has an accompanying video which you can find below.


In the video I show you two totally different embossing techniques. One is a dry emboss technique using a stencil to create an embossed effect on your cardstock.
The second is an emboss resist technique using embossing powders to stamp our image and our Distress Inks over the top.

 

The emboss resist technique is such a stunning effect and also makes colouring a larger image like this super simple.


I was able to just add a great sentiment to the focal panel and some embellishments finished it off perfectly.


I think this is a great encouragement card to send to a friend or loved one. The Thinking of You Lily is so pretty and versatile too.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.
Please do join me tonight for our FB Live at 8PM BST as I will be revealing a brand new product that I know you are absolutely going to LOVE!!!
I hope to see you there!
Jo 
XOXO

Details of the products I used are listed below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like