Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Happy Winter Birthday

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez sharing a Winter Birthday card made with the Winter Wishes Wreath Set.  This stamp set has a number of very useful sentiments suitable for use throughout the winter.


I think it's a great idea to send season specific birthday cards as they are unique.  For my card I stamped out the image and coloured it in using my Chameleon pens.  Next,  I die cut around the wreath using the Circle of Love Nesting Die and matted it on to a gold circle base with a striped strip of card running through the middle.  This was placed on a stitched square burgundy card base cut using the Quilted Squares Nesting Dies.


To finish the card I added some gold glitter drops to the small circles within the wreath.  They add a subtle shimmer which ties in with the gold matt.

You can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Enjoy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like