Pages

Friday 15 January 2021

Treat Yourself to an Ink Blended Rainbow Background!

 

Did you see our FB Live on Thursday night? If not you have to watch the Replay here to see how I created this GORGEOUS Rainbow background! :)


This bright and cheerful card was perfect for shooing away the winter blues!


We have quite a bit of snow here in Sheffield, UK & some minus temperatures that I AM NOT a fan of! :) These colours and the super cute images really cheered me up!


I used 2 stamp sets for my images. Treat Yourself & Bearing Gifts.


I added sparkle with my Stickles to the ice cream and Glaze with a Gelly Roll pen to my Donut.


My Rainbow Beautiful Blender Brushes were awesome for creating our Rainbow background. I inked my Distress Oxides through the Speech Bubble Stencil to get this amazing effect.


I added dimension with craft foam cut to size with my Quilted Square Nesting Dies and our foam roll tape for the images.


I hope you like todays project.

I have listed the  products I used below. Next week is an exciting week so be sure to follow us on FB & YouTube to get the first peeks of the brand new release which is due in store from the 22nd January.

Our first Reveal Show will be on Tuesday 19th at 8pm BST on Facebook. Day 2 will be on YouTube. You can check back here or on any of our Social Media pages for the latest updates.

Happy Crafting and have a great weekend Tea Timers! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like