Pages

Monday 4 January 2021

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! This is it we are in the first proper week of this new year. It's so exciting. I always like new year as its like a clean slate. 2020 taught me a lot though, I am lucky as there are some great people in my life that really made a very tough year a lot better. That includes all of you reading this. Thank you for all of your love and support for my creating. I am so happy to be on this DT. So this card is for you as well as them :D


For this card I have used the brand new Cosy Winter stamp set and combined it with a sentiment from the Winter Wonderland Sentiment Card set.

The background is cut from a piece of the Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper and then I layered the trees from the Winter Background stamp set on top of the snowy background paper before framing it all with the frame from the Zig Zag frame and tag die set. Oh and the big foam roll made it so much easier to put that frame on my card! I die cut all the images with the co-ordinating dies after colouring them with Spectrum Noir tri-blend pens. If you want to get anything from the Time For Tea Designs store don't forget you can use my code T4TAMY10 to get 10% off your order.

I hope you are all well and staying safe.

Loads of love

Amy xx 

 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like