Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Creating a Beautiful Rainbow Sky - Intro to the New Rainbow Blender Brushes

 


Hi Tea Timers! Jo here sharing our latest video.

This is the edited version of last weeks FB Live and features an intro to our brand new Rainbow Blender Brushes!


Be sure to watch the video above to see how I used the new brushes to create this beautiful rainbow sky.



I also used the Up, Up & Away stamp and coordinating dies. This is a super cute set and also has the adorable windmill scene. Its perfect to use on both standard size card bases and slimline cards like I've done here.


I used the same rainbow of colours from our ink blended background to colour my images.


I added some clear sequins that are new to the shop for some extra sparkle to our scene.




You can see a list of some of the items I used below. You can also head to our store www.timeforteadesigns.co.uk to check out all the other amazing products we have.

Have a great evening and don't forget to join me for our next FB Live, Thursday at 8PM BST.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like