Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

 Happy New Release Day!! Today I am sharing a cute scene using the new Happy Mail Critters stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. When I first got a sneak peek of this stamp set I was in love. So many cute critters and accessories and that mailbox! So adorable. But wait, there are more! Jo has created some EXTRA and FREE (for a limited time) digi stamps to go along with this new stamp set! Be sure to visit the website to check them out.

I stamped and masked the little bird and the envelope first and then stamped the rest of the scene. The house in the background comes from the Winter Backgrounds stamp set and it goes so well with this scene. I used my Copics to colour everything and then added some accents with my white Gelly Roll Pen.

I die cut out the scene using the Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies (these are no longer in the store but there are a lot of other great nesting dies in stock). In addition, I used this same die set to cut out some dark blue card stock as well as one of the patterned papers from the Rainbow Brights Essentials 6x6 paper pad.

I adhered all the layers together using some liquid glue and then stamped the 'sending smiles' sentiment to complete the card.

Don't forget to use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like