Pages

Thursday 21 January 2021

New Release Reveal Day 3!


 


It's the last day of peeks and what a cute release, hard to pick a favourite eh! Today we are sharing the Happy Mail Critters stamp set, it comes with the sweetest critters and a great selection of accessories. 
I just love this sweet kitty and it will work so well with so many other Time for Tea sets. I couldn't resist getting him to climb on the boxes to post his letter. 
I love the clean and simple look of this card the pinks really pop against the white. I used the Hello Rectangle Nesting Die set to cut out my base then stamped the Essential Stripes A7 stamp set to add with some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide. This takes a while to dry so I popped it to the side whilst I stamped and coloured my images. I used the same Pink Copic tones to colour the letterbox and and accessories. I used a soft blue on the mail and some warm creams for the kitty. Then die cut them out and popped them on my card. I finished off with the sentiment from a great new sentiment set called Be Kind, Be You. 
For more peeks don't forget to watch Jo's live tonight and 8 and the new release will be live in the shop tomorrow. Don't forget you can get  10% off your order using code TIMEFORTEANATAIE10


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like