Pages

Monday 25 January 2021

Paper Hugs

 


 There are so many people that I could send this card to. It is such a hard time at the moment for everyone and I love how this cute new stamp set Happy Mail Critters is just perfect for sending some socially distanced love. I coloured these cuties up with Spectrum noir tri blend markers and added an extra envelope that comes in the Be Kind Be You stamp set. For the background I used the Rainbow pack Beautiful Blender Brushes with distress inks and the Brick Wall stencil for the pavement and the Scene It stencil for the clouds in the sky. To finish it off as always I added a sprinkling of Nuvo drops to add sparkle and texture. 

You can use my code T4TAMY10 to get 10% off of these cuties and more in the Time For Tea Designs store.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like