Pages

Thursday 28 January 2021

I Miss You Face!

 Hello DT Vic here today and I am sharing a very cute slimline card with you today using the gorgeous Workout Pigs Stamp Set. These stamps are just the CUTEST!!! I had so much fun creating this card today. 


For my card today I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and die cut a rectangle onto some dark pink card then using the trio circles I die cut another piece of card using a light pink card. I adhered these onto my card base. Next I stamped up the gorgeous pigs using some copic friendly paper and I coloured in the pigs. I then trimmed the images out and placed them onto my card using some foam tape.


 I then added some hearts by doing this I saved some pieces from the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate Die and adhered them onto my card using PVA glue. 



I then used the Wavy Hello Sentiment Die and run this through my die cutting machine twice, once with white card then I used a blue card. I adhered these together with the blue card underneath the white card peeking out. I then added some heart envelopes using the Be Kind Be You Stamp Set. I adhered the hello sentiment onto my card along with the envelopes. Next I used some black card and stamped the I Miss Your Face sentiment which I then embossed using some white Embossing Powder. I trimmed this down and adhered the sentiment onto my card.


To finish my card off I added some gems. I really loved how this card turned out and the pigs are sure to put a smile on someones face. 


You can save 10% off your orders including the brand new release using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Don't forget you can catch Jo on our Facebook page tonight at 8pm where Jo will be live crafting. 

Have a lovely day!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like