Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

Adorable Piggy Shaker Card

 Hello DT Vic here with you today. I am sharing a fun video tutorial for you today. In my video I’m using the brand new Workout Pigs Stamp Set aren’t they the cutest!



I will also show you how I made my embossed background using dies. Please note that the sandwich I used is for the sizzix big shot machine so if you are using a different machine you will need to check which plates to put in your machine as they will be different to the sizzix and may even damage your machine if you don’t check. 


I go through all the steps in my video including how I made the cute shaker heart. I first started by adding some ink to my card panel using the Heart Grid Masking Stencil. I added some pink distress ink to my stencil. Next I embossed the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate Die. You can see how I done this in the video. Once this was complete I made a shaker heart using the Small Heart XOXO Die.


I used a piece of vellum as my window instead of acetate as I love the effect it gives. I then stamped and coloured my images using copic markers and they are all listed on the screen of my video. Once I put my shaker card together I adhered everything down. I then heat embossed my sentiment which is from the Be You, Be Kind Stamp Set. This is such a fantastic stamp set as there is so many lovely greetings on this. 


I then added a few sequins to my card to finish the card off. I love how this turned out and I love embossing my dies as it gives you so many different embossed backgrounds it’s a great way to stretch your dies. 

Don’t forget you can save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. I hope you all enjoyed the release this month there is so many beautiful products to choose from. I know you will all love crafting with them and I can’t wait to see what you make!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like