Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

New Release Reveal Day 2 - Workout Pigs

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here wanting to know if you managed to catch Jo on Day 1 of the New Release yesterday?  If not you can catch up on the Time For Tea Designs FB page.

I don't know about you but it's so difficult to chose a favourite so far and today's new release are the wonderful Workout Pigs!


These are such a fun bunch of pigs and I especially love the sentiments that go with them.  They are sure to put a smile on your face!


I decided to make a slimline card so I could show a number of the piggies on one card.  I used the A6 Rectangle Layering Die Set to cut out 4 rectangles from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad.  My images were all stamped and then coloured using my Chameleon pens.


I cut a couple of scalloped circle frames from the Mini Frame & Banner Die Set and added them to a couple of the rectangles before adhering my piggies.

You can catch Jo for lots more fun tonight at 8pm on YouTube!

The entire new release will be available for sale on Friday and you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. The workout pigs are cute! I hope you will do "workout cats" next! Would love the fitness cats for my fitness/health journal. Thanks for your consideration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like