Pages

Friday 29 January 2021

Sending Paper Hugs

 

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing a slimline card filled with hearts - perfect for sending to a friend for Valentine's Day. It features the brand new Happy Mail Critters stamp set from the Time For Tea Designs January collection that was released last week.

I created the base panel by die cutting some blue card stock with the largest die from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies. Next, I cut some white card stock using the Scalloped Slimline Die for the middle panel. For the top panel, I used the dotted heart in the same die set and cut it out three times. I coloured the card stock using Spun Sugar Distress Oxide and my Beautiful Blender Brush. I stamped the little heart from the Be Kind Be You stamp set several times onto the pink panel with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. 

I adhered the white scalloped frame down to the blue panel using liquid glue and then added some Lawn Fawn patterned paper on top of this. I stamped the sentiment 'sending paper hugs' using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I love this ink for sentiments as it stamps so crisply. I then adhered the pink panel with some foam tape on top of this.

Then it was time to add all of the adorable critters and accessories - all from the Happy Mail Critters stamp set except for the little mouse who is from the Treat Yourself Clear Stamp Set. I did some mirror stamping for the little bird with the envelope but if you prefer not to do this you could use the little bird from the Happy Mail Critters Digi Stamp Add On Collection which is still free (for a limited time)! I stamped, coloured (with my copics) and cut out all of the images. I then either used liquid glue or foam tape to adhere the elements down to the top panel.

This card makes me smile and I really enjoyed making it. Please be sure to use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order. This really helps me to continue to be on the T4T design team which I love so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like