Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Sending Winter Hugs

Happy New Year to you all!

It's DT Shabneez with my first post of 2021 and what a start it's been with yet another lockdown!  To make you feel better I have a card that is sending you winter hugs because I feel we all need them!


I have used the Winter Wishes Wreath Stamp in a different way by breaking the wreath up on my card and I think it looks quite effective don't you?


The wreath was stamped twice onto my card base which I die cut using the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies.  I stamped the sentiments around the wreath and coloured in the images using my Chameleon pens.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like