Pages

Saturday 16 January 2021

Cosy Winter

 


 Happy Saturday everyone, design team member Natalie here. We have had a snowy few days so thought I’d make a cosy winter  themed card. This card was the first one of I’ve made of this kind, so it was very much guess work when I was making it. I love how it turned out though. 
I started out with the circle panel I cut out the Scattered Hearts cover panel die and then cut a circle out of it with the Circle of Love Nesting Dies. Which I ink blended with some Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink and spritzed with a little water for a bit of texture. 
Then I cut out another two circles the same size one I layered underneath the hearts. The other I cut out the snow bank using the Landscape Stand alone Edge dies. 
The bunnies and mistletoe were coloured up using COPIC markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. I popped them on top and that was the topper finished. The rest of the front panel I dry embossed using the Treemendous Christmas stencil
To make the base I used a square card base and folded the front panel down the middle. I chopped the dry embossed panel to fit and popped it on and added my topper to the front. 


The card needed a stopper though to keep it open, I cut out the circle from the mini frame and banner die set alongside the little heart. I popped it just past the middle more towards the centre of the card just like this and that was my card finished up.
I really hope you liked it too and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4tNATALIE10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like