Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2022

Bold Sentiments

   Hello!

Today I'm sharing three cards I made using the awesome new Bold Sentiment stamps from the January release.

I started with the large thanks - who doesn't need thank you cards at this time of year? I lined up a rainbow of ink colours and used my stamp platform to space them equally starting with the red. I added in an extra lilac at the top and chose a matching paper from the Brighter Days pad to use as a mat.


Since I had all the rainbow inks out on my desk I created a second card, but this time using the large happy from Bold Sentiments. The paper mat is also from Brighter Days.


I couldn't resist making one final card using the happy from Bold Sentiments stamped out in varying strengths of black ink - a sort of ombre effect.

I stamped the 'everything' in pink and added some of the small stars from the same stamp set - always love the tiny extras in T4TD sets.

This was once again matted onto a paper from the Brighter Days pad.


I hope you like my cards using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like