Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2022

Stinkin' Cute

 Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the adorable Stinkin' Cute stamps and dies.


I started by die cutting a frame using the Wide Stitched Frame set and then lightly pencilled round the cut out section to create a space for my background colours.


Next I stamped, coloured and die cut the images and sentiment from Stinkin' Cute.

I adhered the frame to a piece of white card and then matted it onto a green card base.


The skunk and the sentiment were popped up onto foam pads while the other images were tucked into the frame.

I hope you like my card using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.
Stay safe and keep crafting!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like