Pages

Sunday 9 January 2022

Kitchen Helpers

  Good afternoon Teatimers, 

My daughter has recently taken a big interest in cooking and has been helping out in the kitchen a lot (or even kicking me out of the kitchen completely!) So this has inspired my card I'm sharing with you today. Perfectly I'm using the adorabley cute little baking mice from Baked with more Love stamp set. 


To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Mice - EB1, EB2,  GB8- CR3, CR2 

Red - CR11, DR5, DR7 

Pink - CR3, CR2 CR6 

Grey - IG1, IG3, IG5
 

 I cut out the panel using the 2nd largest die from the Slimline Scalloped Nesting Dies and took the the inside die from the Trio Circle Die to create the apertures. To add some interest to the background I used the Boho Tiles Stencil with Picked Raspberry distress ink and randomly added sections of colour to the panel. I added pieces of the striped paper from the 6x6 Sweet Summer paper pad to back of each aperture before adhering the whole panel to a piece of black card, leaving a small border before creating a slimline card to fit.

All the images were cut out using the matching dies and I added the cute little mice and their accessories around the apertures looking as pleased as punch with their baking! 

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like