Pages

Thursday 6 January 2022

Cosy Winter





 Hello Tea Timers and happy New Year!!!! Silvia’s here with you today with a cute card!



I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I created some stais on it with frayed burlap Distress spray stain. I then create a texture on it ink blending some ground espresso Distress Oxide ink through one of my favorite stencil, the one called "Coffee Stains".


I then splattered with clean water, brown ink and white and bronze acrylic paint.


I stamped images from the "Cosy Winter" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them out with coordinating dies. I put everything together with foam tape, I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set and that's all.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like