Pages

Friday 7 January 2022

Coffee Because Adulting is Hard

 


Hello crafty peeps, DT Annalisa here, I trust that you have survived the first week of 2022. I don't know about you, but I definitely need my daily coffee fix to keep me going! My drink of choice is an iced latte, how about you? I have said it before, and I will say it again, I just LOVE the Takeout Coffee Cup Dies. I can't get enough of them! 

I began by using the Simple Stripes 6 x6" Stencil and applying Candied Apple Distress Oxide on white card stock using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I used some green glitter washi tape and added it in between the red stripes that I had created by the stencil. I then used the cup and straw dies to cut out this patterned paper that I had created. I am a little obsessed with Starbucks, and this pattern looks like it could be one of their cups! 


I cut the cup lid from some glitter cardstock and the heart from some foiled patterned paper. I assembled the cup using liquid glue and then set it aside.

I used the Coffee Lover Clear Stamp Set for the 'because adulting is hard' sentiment, which I stamped and then die cut out using the coordinating dies. I cut out another two pieces of cardstock with the coordinating die and glued the sentiment on top of them for a bit of dimension. I then used the Coffee Sentiment Die to die cut out black and silver glitter cardstock. I glued the black sentiment on top of the silver one and overlapped them a bit so you can see a little of the silver peeking through. I die cut out the shadow of the word coffee and adhered the sentiment to it. 


Next, I took an A2 base and adhered a panel to it that I created by die-cutting some white cardstock with the Lots of Love Horizontal Cover Plate Die

I assembled the card by adding some foam tape to the back of the coffee cup and placing it down. I then glued the sentiments down with liquid glue. For the marshmallows, I used a combination of foam tape and liquid glue to adhere them to the card and cup. The marshmallows just make me smile every time I use them! 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like