Pages

Thursday 13 January 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello crafty friends, DT Kitty here. It's Thursday and that means my usual weekly DT post. I am loving the pink and green combo at the moment it just makes things pop! The combo is perfect for Valentine's Day which is not long away now...

I started out by creating the background. I blended Spun Sugar & Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the Scene It Stencil to create the clouds, using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. I blended some Twisted Citron with a little Mowed Lawn Ink and added some ink splatters. I die cut it using the grass die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I then mounted the panel onto white card then onto paper. I used the Time For Tea Smitten Kitten Stamps, the flower from the You've Got Mail Set and the butterflies from the Up Up & Away Set. I coloured each of them with Copics and cut them out. I added some highlights with a white pen. I stamped the sentiments onto white card. I attached each of the images and sentiments onto the card with foam pads - you know I love a bit of dimension!


Don't forget you can get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10.

I will be back next week with another card, have a great evening!!

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like