Pages

Saturday 29 January 2022

We are the Perfect Pear!

 


Happy Saturday Teatimer's hope your all well, how fast has this week rolled around! I have a fun Valentines/Anniversary card for you today. I decided to go for non traditional colours as I loved the citrus colours on the pears. I also did two versions to show you how it could be more traditional and then more cute with the addition of sweet faces and a bit of blush.
I just love how it gives a while different look to your card!




It was a really simple and quick card to create I started by cutting out the Geometric Snowflakes Cover Die and then using that as a template to cut out a back panel of the same size. I used white 360gsm card and coloured it up with Twisted Citron and adding some texture by splattering some water on and then dabbing it off. Then finishing it off with some splatters of mowed lawn distress oxide ink. 
Setting this aside to dry I worked on the topper, the panel is cut out using the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies. Again I splattered the panel with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to add some interest. 
The pears are from the We Go Together stamp set I stamped them out onto copic paper and used a range of green copics adding some dimension by adding the darker colours towards the bottom. Then adding some dots to give them a textured look. 
The sentiment is white heat embossed on black card stock and then die cut using the coordinating dies. I added the sentiment and the pears before sticking and realised it looked a bit empty so added some xoxo's using the xo stamp in the same green inks. Then adhered them using some foam tape and adhered everything together and that was my card finished up. I hope you like it and if you want to purchase any of the items or anything else in the Time for Tea shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10 . Have a great weekend and I will see you all next week. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like