Pages

Monday 31 January 2022

Coffee & friends!

 Hello, Tea Timers!

How are you enjoying the new release? What is your favourite? 

I love it all, but these little guys with their coffee and pastries must be one of my favourites! They are from the Cafe Critters stamp set and coordinating dies.


To make my background, I die cut the Skies the Limit slimeline die from white carstock and used it as a stencil. I ensured that the colours I chose stayed in the sections I wanted by using the negative piece from the die to mask the gaps. You can see the process in my reel here.

Don't they look like they are having the best time? I kind of fancy a croissant now, I must admit!

To get a 10% off your shop, including the new release, use the code T4TNEILA10

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like