Pages

Sunday 23 January 2022

Cutie Pie

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

I hope you've enjoyed the new release? Jo certainly knocks it out of the park with each release doesn't she! This release is just perfect for Valentines Day or Anniversarys or even just show some love ❤ 

Today I'm sharing this sweet little cutie pie card with you. This adorable little image from the We go together stamp and die set is just the cutest!


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Pie - EB2, GB8,  GB11, GB10 

Dish - CR7,  DR5,  DR6 


To card was simple to make I trimed a 6x6 card blank to 12cm wide and added a piece of paper from the Joyful Winter 6x6 Paper Pad to front making sure to trimed down to leave a small border. 

I die cut the Dotty Hearts Cover Plate from white card before cutting out using a Circle Nesting Die. This was matted onto to a piece of black card cut out using a Scalloped Circle Nesting Die. I stamped the sentiment on black card and embossed in white ink before using the matching die to cut out.

To finish I added a sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiments and a few clay hearts around the image.

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like