Pages

Friday 21 January 2022

Love You Lots

 


Happy new release day! DT Annalisa here! For my card today, I started by ink blending on some white cardstock using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes and some Distress Oxides in the colours Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple, Wilted Violet and Mermaid Lagoon. I added some splatter of water using a spray bottle and patted it dry with a piece of paper towel.

Once the panel was dry, I die-cut it using the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate. I cut a piece of glitter paper to the same dimensions as the die (4 1/8 by 5 7/8 inches), adhered this to a card base and then glued the rainbow hearts panel on top of it.


I then used the brand new Love You Lots Large Sentiment Die to cut out some black card stock as well as some shimmer cardstock. I used liquid glue and placed the black text on top of the off-white text offsetting them a bit. I used a White Gelly Roll Pen to add some highlights to the black letters and then adhered the two sentiments to the card with foam tape.


To finish the card, I glued on a cute skunk from the Stinkin' Cute Clear Stamp Set which I coloured with copics and used some gelly roll pen on for highlights.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order. 

Be sure to check out all of the DT inspiration using the new release and best of luck on the Instagram and blog giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like