Pages

Thursday 20 January 2022

Xoxo

 Hi there and welcome back to the Time for Tea’s blog. Silvia’s here with you today.

For today’s card I decided to create a customize background with the “Tall Alpha” stamp set.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock (I used one of my Christmas gift to do this, Tim Holtz’s Deckle Torn Edge Trimmer) and I stamped XOXO several time with worn lipstick Distress Oxide ink.

I darkened edges and I splattered with clean water, worn lipstick and vintage photo Distress Oxide inks loosened with water and white and bronze acrylic paint.

Next I stamped one of the cute mice from the “Baked With More Love" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I cut my card base from one of the patterned paper you can find in the beautiful “Winter Wonderland" pad and I put everything together. For the sentiment I used the “Brighter Days Sentiment Card/ White on Gray" .

Thank you so much for stopping by and don’t forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like