Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

Love you lots

 Hello crafty friends! Silvia's here today with an easy Valentine's card.

I started cutting some white, pink and red stripes with the two smallest die from the new "Simple Slimline Nesting" set and I glued on a 5"x3,75" panel.

I cut out the excess and I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with brown ink and picket fence and antique bronze Distress Paints. 


I then cut three times the sentiment with "Love You Lots Large Sentiment" die set, I glued one above the other and I covered with glitter.

 

I put everything together and that's my card!


I hope you enjoy it. I wish you an amazing day and don't forget that you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Big hugs, Silvia.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like