Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

Die-Cut Inlay Intertwined Love | Video with Tasha

Hey crafty people!

I hope that this new year is treating you and yours well. <3



Today I'm sharing a video tutorial showing a die-cut inlay technique with the large Intertwined Love die that is part of the newest release.
As soon as I saw this die, I knew that it would be perfect for this technique and I'm showing two ways that you can give it a go!

Whilst there may be two examples, I'm getting three finished cards by using the leftover pieces - so be sure not to throw those away!!!


Rainbow Two-For-One Cards




My plan for this card was the full rainbow background, but I actually think I love the 'leftover' card more!

I absolutely love having these pre-printed sentiments available to me, and I think they make perfect sub sentiments for a larger die cut sentiment/word like this one. (I used the Brighter Days, Black set for all of my cards today.)

The colours that I used for the Rainbow are all Catherine Pooler inks:
Rockin' Red
Orange Twist
Limoncello
Grass Skirt
Something Borrowed
Grape Crush

The gorgeous super fine glitter that I used is Gold Dust from WOW! Embossing Powder, and the double sided adhesive is Altenew.




Pastel Colour Scheme



I cut my card panel using the new A2 Stitched Hearts Panel Die for a bit interest in the background of this card - I absolutely LOVE that this die is a2 sized as that is the go to size for me.

Rather than cutting the die two separate times to piece together; for this one I just inked up the inside pieces using some different colour inks. (I did use a second white die cut to stack up the outline so it was higher than the inside pieces - but this is totally optional and you don't have to do it to create this design. I'm just a bit extra like that.)

The inks colours that I used for this design are:
Pucker Up
Catching Rays
In The Park
Serenade




So those are my cards for today, lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the video and if you give these techniques a try don't forget to tag both myself (@handmadebytasha13) and Time For Tea Designs.
This way we won't miss your gorgeous creations!

As always, thank you for spending this time with me!

I hope that you have a lovely, happy, safe & wonderful week!
Stay Crafty!

Byeee!

HandmadeByTasha

* Use code T4TTASHA10 for 10% off across the entire site! *

--- SUPPLIES --- * Intertwined Love --- https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/collections/standalone-dies/products/love-intertwined-die * A2 Heart Panels --- https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/collections/standalone-dies/products/a2-stitched-hearts-cover-dies * Brighter Days Sentiments (White on Black) --- https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/products/brighter-days-sentiment-cards-white-on-black?_pos=6&_sid=8739d7af5&_ss=r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like