Pages

Thursday 13 January 2022

Valentine’s tags

 Hello there and welcome back to the Time for Tea’s blog today! Silvia’s here with some cute Valentine’s tags!


I started cutting for tags with the die from “Memory Keeping Essential" set, two from white cardstock and two from “Winter Wonderland" paper pad.

I then used the biggest heart die from the above die set to create a stencil and I ink blended twisted citron, mowed lawn and broken china Distress Oxide inks through it on the white tags. I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks to add texture.


I stamped images from the "Stickin' Cute" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I added a sentiment using the "Tall Alpha" stamp set and some hybrid inks, I put everything together and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you like the tags and don't gorget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like