Pages

Saturday 22 January 2022

You’re a real cutie pie!


 Happy Saturday Teatimer’s are you loving the new release? It’s another super cute one isn’t it! You may have peeked this card yesterday on the blog/insta hop so I thought I’d share with you how I made it. 
All the products are from the new release I started by cutting out the A2 Hearts Stitched Cover Dies and did an ombré effect on it with Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks. Finishing it by spritzing water and then added splatters with the same colours and some gold watercolours. Setting this aside to dry I worked on the rest of the card. 
I wanted some depth with the Love Intertwined Die so cut it out 3 times with white 360 gsm card stock and layered them on top of each other. Then for the last layer I used some hot pink paper. I adhered this to the card panel I set aside so I could then layer in some glittery white paper. 
The sentiment and little cutie pie are from the new We Go Together Stamp Set. It’s filled with adorable images and I love how it has extra little faces you can add to the images that don’t have them so you can customise them yourself. Again with the coordinating dies they cut out the sentiments which is something I love about Time for Tea. It’s gives you a different option than the usual sentiment strip or just stamping straight onto the card. Once my pie was coloured and the sentiment heat embossed (the you I masked and stamped from the yourself sentiment in the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set) and cut out it adhered them to the card adding some depth with foam tape. I adhered my card to a black card base and that was it finished up. I hope you like it and if you would like to purchase any of the items in the shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10 . Have a great weekend and happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like