Pages

Thursday 6 January 2022

You Make Me Smile

 

Hello crafty peeps, DT Kitty here. It's Thursday which can only mean one thing... my weekly card for Time For Tea Designs. With Valentines around the corner I decided to use that as my colour inspiration for this card...


For this card I used the super cute Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set. I stamped then coloured all the images with my Copics. I cut them out using the coordinating Stinkin' Cute Dies. I created the background using my Distress Oxide Inks. I then used some white and black ink with a little water and flicked it onto the panel with a thin paint brush. I used the largest frame from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies to cut white card and added the frame over the top of my panel. I die cut black card using the Hugs Stitched Sentiment Die and popped everything in place with foam pads. I added a a printed sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards and added some gems to finish.



Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like