Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Sending Paper Hugs Shaker Card


Hello tea timers!

It's Miki here and today I'm back with some new inspiration for Time For Tea Designs. It's been a while since I made a shaker so that's what I'm sharing with you today.

To start with, I cut a panel to 3.75'' x 5''. I used the Boho Tiles Stencil with a couple Distress Oxides create my background. These are the colours that I went for:

  • Kitsch Flamingo
  • Fossilized Amber
  • Twisted Citron

  • Next, I took one of the nesting heart dies and cut it from the middle of my panel - or as close to it as I could hehe. I love this set and I've already used it for more projects which I'll share with you soon. I saved the die cut heart for another project and used the panel to create the shaker. I added foam tape on the back of it, filled it with some Lucy's Little Embellishments sequins and glued it to an A2 card base, leaving a white border around it.

    I then stamped one of the critters from the Happy Mail set, coloured him in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and used the matching die to cut him. I then added some white highlights and added him to my shaker card using foam tape.

    I used the Sending and Paper Hugs sentiments in the same set and embossed them in WOW! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder on black cardstock and cut them to size. I added those to my shaker using foam tape for added dimension.

    I hope you like today's card, I really enjoyed making something different after months of creating Christmas cards and using some of my all time favorite T4T stamp set.

    If you shop on the T4TD website, please remember to use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your whole order.

    Sending hugs,
    Miki

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

    Other Posts You Might Like