Pages

Sunday 30 January 2022

Sweet Love

 Good afternoon Teatimers, 

With the month of love just around the corner I couldn't resist using these adorable Skunks from the Stinkin Cute Stamp & Die Set to make a sweet Valentines Day cardto share with you today . 

 
To start I stamped and coloured my cute critters using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Skunks- IG6, IG7, IG9, CR6 

Red - CR7, CR9, CR11 

I  created the heart background with the Scattered Hearts Stencil using distress inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple. I cut the panel out using the 2nd largest A2 Layering Dies, matting onto black card cut from the largest die. The LOVE Intertwined Die was cut twice from white card and once from black adhering together to create dimension and stuck this to the centre of my panel .

I cut the LOVE sentiment again from pink glitter card and paper pieced the inner parts of the sentiment back within the borders of the letters.  

I added my little Skunks around the sentiment and finished off with a Brighter Days Sentiment Strip. 

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10 % off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like