Pages

Sunday 2 January 2022

Stinkin Cute

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Happy New Year to you all, I hope 2022 brings you health and happiness.

I'm here today kicking off my card making with this sweet slimline card using the most super adorable little Skunks from the Stinkin Cute stamp and die set.

I absolutely fell in love with these little characters as soon as they were released and have been dying to get a card made using them however work, illness, christmas and all the jazz got in the way!🙄 so I was so pleased to finally find a few hours to myself yesterday to get creative.


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Skunks - IG5, IG7, IG9 
Log - TN5, TN7, TN9 
Mushrooms - EB1, EB2,GB8 
Leaves - LG2, LG3, DG3 

To create my card I took 2 pieces of white card trimed roughly to the size of DL card blank and used distress inks in Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean to create a background on each.  Using the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil to add the grass outline.

From 1 piece I used the smallest sizedie from the Scalloped Frame Dies and the inside die from the Trio Circle Nesting Die  to create my front piece.

I cut the trees from the Winter Trees Dies from white card and added them to the back of the apertures, before adding foam tape to the back of the panel. The 2nd panel was trimed to size to fit behind the Scalloped panel before being added to a DL card blank trimed to size.

I added the critters to the card and finally stamped the sentiment I  the top RH correct.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend 

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like