Pages

Saturday 8 January 2022

Too Stinkin’ Cute!


 Happy Saturday Teatimer’s well that’s it Christmas cards are done and it’s the start of Valentine’s! The cute skunks are perfect for valentines and I combined them with some old favourites to make this sweet heart themed card. 
The base is cut out using the Heart Slimline Add on Die inside the middle sized die from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Nesting Dies  which I stencilled on with Kitsch Flamingo and Dried Marigold and then added hearts using the Scattered Hearts Stencil with Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide ink. 
The skunks I'd coloured up a while ago it's so nice when time is short to have them there. I used a combination of warm greys for the fur and added some pink rosy cheeks and die cut them out with the coordinating dies. 
For the sentiment I really wanted to use the Too cute to Spook Die I cut it out in black and white card stock and carefully cut off the to spook part and cut the too cute apart. This enabled me to add the stinkin' from the Stinkin Cute Stamp and Die Set which I heat embossed and cut out with the coordinating dies and stuck on top of the Too Cute. 
I wanted some dimension when I stuck the base down so popped the stencilled panel onto some pink card using foam tape then adhered that to my card base leaving the white edge. The skunks and sentiment again were adhered using foam tape so stand out from the background. I love how it turned out I totally think I missed the opportunity to turn it into a shaker card though. I hope you like my card for today I'd love to see your versions if you recreate it so don't forget to add them to the fb group or share on insta. Also if you want to buy any of the products or anything else in the Time for Tea shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like