Pages

Friday 14 January 2022

Yum!

 

Hello and welcome! Annalisa here sharing a square kitchen scene card using two adorable stamp sets from the November release - Baked With More Love and Baked With Love Kitchen Add On stamp sets. I just love how well these two sets work together to make adorable kitchen scenes. 


I used some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink and my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes to colour some white card stock. I die cut this into a 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 square using the Square Label Dies and added some white stitched lines using a Gelly Roll Pen. I also used the pink-coloured card stock to die cut the 'Yum' sentiment die.

Next, I used the 4 3/4 die to cut a smaller square, I added two pieces of patterned paper that I had in my stash using liquid glue. I thought the checkerboard paper worked well for the kitchen floor and the stripes for wallpaper.


I stamped, coloured and die-cut all of the elements for the card and added some white gel pen accents. I added foam tape to the back of the smaller square frame and adhered it to the larger square. I then glued down the kitchen cupboards and oven mitt to the mini kitchen scene. I added foam tape and some liquid glue to all of the other elements and assembled the scene. 


I die cut out the Yum die outline from vellum and glued the word to it with liquid glue. I then adhered these both to the card.

This was such a fun card to create and I love the dimension and little elements.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like