Pages

Monday 10 January 2022

Ink dragging technique & crafty hugs!

Hello, Tea Timers! 

Today's card uses a cool technique I hadn't used before: ink dragging. 

I'd seen it multiple times but never gave it a go myself. It is SO easy! Just take your ink pads (I used the mini ink cubes from Concord & 9th) and drag them down your cardstock. It's super quick & fun! 




I thought the ink dragging look would suit this cute Crafty cats stamp set, given that they are colouring! I did film a reel and I will share it with you later on this week. I hope you find it inspiring and encourages you to try it! 

Remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop, including this set!

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like