Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

Love ya lots!!

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

I'm sharing this cute little circle card with you today featuring one of the adorable pandas from the Pandamonium Party stamp set. I thought this sweet little fella with his love letter would be perfect for a Valentines Day make.

To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Panda - IG1, IG3, IG5 

Red - CR7,  DR5,  DR6

Pink - CR3, CR5, CR6 

Green - GT1, GT2, GT3 

To create the shaped card I cut a scalloped circle from a red card blank making sure to overlap the die over the fold. I then cut another circle to add to the front. 

I die cut the Dotty Hearts Cover Plate from white card before cutting out a circle using the Circle of love Nesting Dies. This was then added to a larger circle cut from a piece of paper from  the Joyful Winter 6x6 Paper Pad and finally added onto the card.

I added my cute panda to the front along with some balloons from the Smitten Kitten stamp set. I used the 'Lovely' from the Slimline Scalloped Nesting Dies cutting off the LY to leave the word LOVE this was die cut 3 times to give dimension. Finally I used one of the Brighter Days Sentiments to complete my message.

Thanks for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like