Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Eat the cake....!!

Hello tea timers...

Who's up for some new card inspiration using the super duper cute Hooray hamster set?!

I sure hope its you because I have a new card to share and this hamster is ready to celebrate....


To create this card I used these T4T products...


For this card I started with a white cardstock base and used Distress oxide inks in the shades Twisted citron and Squeezed lemonade to create a blend for the background...

I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of the images from the Hooray hamster set and then arranged them on my card (adhering with different levels of foam tape for dimension).

Using the eat the cake sentiment die I die cut the shadow layer from black cardstock and the fine word layer from a lime green card. I adhered them together with Bearly arts liquid glue and added to the scene right on top of the hamster wheels...

The card was completed with a touch of pretty sequins for bling, because I can't go past a bit of bling!!

 

I hope you enjoyed this new card just as much as I enjoyed making it....

Until next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.


(You can use my code T4TASHLEE10 for discount off your order at the T4T store)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like