Pages

Saturday 14 May 2022

Life without you would be a Cat-astrophe!


 Happy Saturday Teatimer's the new release is finally in the Time for Tea Shop and wow what a release not only in size but in also in cuteness! The cheeky kitties have to be my favourite, so needless to say they were the first ones I coloured up. 

I used the Stitched Window Die to create a shelving unit and added the kitties from the both the Kitty Capers and Purrfect Day stamp and Die sets. I love how the furry ginger kitty is like it wasn't me whilst the other kitty is watching whilst there's milk spilling the milk over that poor grumpy kitty underneath. 
The two stamp sets work so well together but you still have so many images in each set alone to create a super fun scene. Underneath the images I used the new Tiger Stripes stencil to create a subtle wood effect behind. It just gives a little more detail so the background is not so plain but subtle enough to take over the card. 
I hope you like my card for today don't forget to check out the Time for Tea Shop for more inspiration and see the full release and if anything catches your eye you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and happy crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like