Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Happy mail....!!

Hey Tea timers...

It's Ashlee here and I've got a Happy mail card to share with you!!

I love creating happy mail theme cards do you?! They are always so handy to use to send for any moment where you might just want to send someone a happy hello....


To create this card I started with a white cardstock base and ink blended these three distress oxide inks..
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Seedless Preserves
- Kitsch Flamingo

Once I was happy with the ink blend I gave it a good splatter with white opaque paint mixed with a bit of water!!


Using the Happy mail gift card holder add on die set I created a large sentiment die cut from black and white cardstock. I glued all the layers together with Bearly arts liquid glue and adhered them to the card base with foam tape so that the sentiment popped off the card!!

This completed the happy mail for you card with a touch of smileys....

Thanks for checking it out, I hope you like it. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like